You are hereHome ›
Write On! Radio
Tuesday, Dec. 17th, on Write On! Radio, we speak with Michael Gruber about his new novel The Return. He is the author of The Good Son, The Book of Air and Shadows, and The Forgery of Venus, among many other works.
We also talk with Oliver Potzsch about his new novel The Ludwig Conspiracy. His Hangman's Daughter books have sold more than half a million copies in English.
Write On! Radio airs every TUESDAY 7 - 8 p.m. Central Time on 90.3 FM Minneapolis and 106.7 FM St. Paul and live on the web at www.kfai.org. Shows are archived for two weeks on line. Our shows are also available via our podcasting site: www.writeonradio.libsyn.com
To access the Rain Taxi Review of Books Literary Events Calendar, click here.
Information about regular spoken word and open mic venues can be found at Guante's spoken word info.
To subscribe to the Write On! Radio weekly e-mail newsletter for guest information and weekly event announcements, send us your email address to
Please mail review copies and press materials to Write On! Radio, KFAI, 1808 Riverside Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN, 55454. Attn: Producer.
Write On! Radio producers include:
* Ian Graham Leask - Ian specializes in literary fiction but also enjoys literary non-fiction written by local, national and international authors
* Steve McEllistrem - Steve handles most of the show's science fiction and scientific non-fiction as well as historical fiction, mysteries and fantasy
* Lynette Reini-Grandell - Lynette focuses on poetry and local authors as well as literary fiction
* Charlotte Sullivan - Charlotte devotes her time to children's literature
* Antonia Felix - Antonia engages a broad range of topics, from poetry to non-fiction
* Kristin Johnson - Kristin prefers to spend much of her time with children's literature
* GE Patterson - G.E. = poetry
*Amy Fladeboe - Amy wishes to interview mainly local authors and poets
Most of our producers have explored areas in which they do not themselves write, so the categories listed above are not exclusive to each individual producer.
Our new opening and closing theme music is a variation on "Winter" by Karen Townsend, with help from Lynette Reini-Grandell. Our calendar music is also a variation on "Winter" by Karen and Lynette.
Tuesday, 7:00pm to 8:00pm
KFAI Web Exclusive
Listen to News podcasts