KFAI's New Year's Eve Party
Newsletter Issue: December 2011 - Quick Update
Cadillac Kolstad Joins KFAI's New Year's Eve Party at the Acadia
KFAI invites you to our New Year's Eve "Celebration on the West Bank," Saturday, December 31st at the Acadia Cafe, 329 Cedar Ave, the corner of Cedar and Riverside in Minneapolis. Music, food, complimentary champagne at midnight, and you put the "fun" in this KFAI fundraiser!
Music begins at 9pm, with Geoffrey Fischbein, Public Joy, The Broken Lines, and we are excited to announce Cadillac Kolstad is our final artist, ringing you into 2012 in West Bank style!
Admission is $12.00, or $20.00 for a couple. All proceeds benefit KFAI.
Tickets will be available at the door on New Year's Eve. For more information about this special year-end celebration call 612.341.3144 × 23.
Make a Year-End Gift to the Airwaves
If you would like to make a year-end tax-deductible contribution for 2011, follow the link below to make a secure on-line donation, or call 612-341-3144 × 22. You can also mail contributions, postmarked by December 31st, to:
KFAI Year-End Gift
1808 Riverside Avenue
Minneapolis MN 55454
KFAI Executive Director Janis Lane-Ewart would like to let you know five KFAI things of which she is proud:
- The passion and commitment of KFAI volunteers.
- The ability to sustain a youth training program with limited resources.
- The only station in the Twin Cities devoted to honoring Black History Month and International Women's Day for over 20 Years.
- KFAI's ability to serve bi-lingual community members with program content that is a catalyst for social change & media democracy.
- Being able to meet the station's expenses in 2011 through the support of listeners, funders, and capable staff.
Best wishes in 2012 from Radio Without Boundaries!
KFAI Web Exclusive
Can't get enough of the programs you hear on the air? Then check out KFAI's Web Exclusive programming for the no-holds-barred, uncut content that you won't find anywhere else! New episodes are uploaded every Thursday, so look beyond the radio-dial!
Listen to News podcasts