A special session meeting of the Fresh Air Board of Directors will be Monday, August 11, 2014 at 6:30 p.m. The meeting will take place at the Humphrey Institute, Conference Room 186, located at 301 19th Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55455. You can park in the Bailey Building parking lot and walk to the Humphrey Institute, located ½ block east of the parking lot.
For directions and a map go to http://www1.umn.edu/twincities/maps/HHHSPA/
If you have questions about the meeting, contact Ted Singer, President, email@example.com , prior to the meeting.
Please plan to arrive at 6:30, as that is the time at which the call to order will be conducted.
THIS MEETING IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
1. Call to Order and Announcements - Ted Singer 6:30 PM
2. Roll Call and introductions, appointment of timekeeper 6:30 PM
3. Approve or amend this agenda 6:35 PM
4. Program Committee Board Officer 6:40 PM
5. Program Committee Structure 7:10 PM
6. Adjourn 8:00 PM