First Annual Northeast Riverfeast
Saturday, September 22, 2012 - 1:00pm to 6:00pm
• At the inaugural Northeast Riverfeast, neighborhood residents and people from around the Twin Cities will come together to celebrate Northeast Minneapolis’ history and culture through food, drinks and music.
• Attendees will discover several neighborhood restaurants and artisan foods, drink local beer provided by Schell’s and J.J. Taylor, drink wine provided by Southern Wines, and experience local music from Joey Ryan & the Inks, San Souci Quartet and Romantica.
• Each restaurant will feature a festival-only delicacy along with select menu items. Attendees will vote for their favorite edible item in the “Best of the Feast” competition.
• Additional activities will include a kids’ food themed art competition judged by Northeast chefs and business owners, hula hoop contests, a bouncy castle, face painting and more.
• Proceeds from the event will benefit Northeast Community Chest, a consortium of community-based charities focused on improving the quality of life in Northeast Minneapolis.
Warehouse lot of the Historic Grain Belt Brewery Complex, 13th Ave. NE, Minneapolis
September 22, 2012
1:00 - 6:00 p.m.
General Admission: $10 online or at the door.
Under 21: $5
Kids 12 and under: Free
Each attendee 21+ will receive one free beverage and the first 250 people will receive a commemorative mug. Tickets available at http://www.tempotickets.com/neriverfeast.
KFAI Web Exclusive
Can't get enough of the programs you hear on the air? Then check out KFAI's Web Exclusive programming for the no-holds-barred, uncut content that you won't find anywhere else! New episodes are uploaded every Thursday, so look beyond the radio-dial!
Listen to News podcasts