KFAI JOB POSTING NOTICE
KFAI Community Radio is hiring a Volunteer and Outreach Coordinator. The ideal candidate will be a flexible self-manager with great communication skills. No degree is required, however you will be required to use basic office software programs (Word and Excel) and be able to use most social media platforms. KFAI is a non-profit 501c3 public radio station broadcasting live 7 days a week courtesy of over 100 volunteer programmers in 12 different languages. Our new VC needs to be culturally sensitive, flexible and have a good sense of humor.
Job Duties Include:
· Collecting intake data for new volunteers.
· Sending welcome information for new volunteers.
· Hosting monthly volunteer orientation sessions.
· Assigning duties to new volunteers.
· Communication via phone, email, on-air announcement schedules and social media with new and current volunteers for station events, invitations and news.
· Identifying and contacting current volunteers for specific projects and requests.
· Updating website and social media pages as available with photos from station events.
· Working with programming staff weekly to post needed volunteer opportunities.
· Compile monthly newsletter and station reports as needed.
Our office is located in one of the coolest neighborhoods in the Twin Cities and is easy to get to on the Green or Blue line. If this sounds like the job for you please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. KFAI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
There are no internships available at the moment.